Our story is quite unique & amazing:) Ask us sometime and we'd love to share it with you!

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Dinner Party:)

So...on Sept. 12th at 7 p.m., Nate and I are having a dinner get-together at Hungry Horse to celebrate our new online travel business! We're hoping all of our good friends will come out and support us because it's really exciting and we want to share that with everyone. God has opened some amazing doors for us and we are looking forward to how He is going to use us for His Kingdom:) If you want to check out my travel website you can go to www.dreamtravel.worldventures.biz and click the #2 box for information about the company. If you want to see what kind of deals you can get on travel, just go to the "book now" icon at the top of the page:) I became interested in it after I got a flight to California in the middle of July for $250 roundtrip! That's pretty phenomenal these days:) Anyhow, here is some other stuff going on with us...

We are both teaching Sunday school now at Castle Hills. Becca Smith asked me if I would like to help out as a sub last week, but after I taught, I felt it was something God was calling me to do. Nate sat in with the 9th grade boys and he felt the same way when he was done. We are both teaching 9th grade, but the boys and girls are split up so it will be fun when we have joint social activities:) We also got to have lunch with the new youth pastor, Zach and his wife Jill last Sunday and they are wonderful! We are looking forward to becoming even better friends with them!

Something else that we're looking forward to is our trip to DC the 13th - 20th. Don't worry, my mom is going too so it won't just be Nate and me;) He actually has to work that week in DC so my mom and I thought it would be the perfect place to visit since we've never been there! We are staying at a resort in McGaheysville, VA (
www.massresort.com) Sun. & Mon., then heading to DC Tues. - Thurs., then back to the resort Fri. and leaving at 4 something in the morning on Sat. to head back to the airport to fly home. We had to get early flights because Nate's boss is getting married at 5 p.m. on the 20th so we wanted to have enough time to make it. I will also have the opportunity to meet with Melody Warford, a missionary I had previously talked with about missions, and the possibility of becoming her administrative assistant. I will give you more details once I get back from DC.

Anyhow, that is some of the stuff going on with us. I will keep you posted after our dinner party and DC to let you know how everything goes! Until next time...

1 comment:

The Allen's said...

great post. keep up the good work. so glad to be reconnected with ya'lls lives!