Our story is quite unique & amazing:) Ask us sometime and we'd love to share it with you!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Always getting behind...

Superbowl fun with Cachoo, Nate, Randi Kai, Kayla & Payton!

Beautiful sky at Randy & Kari's house


Nate & Randi Kai with the horses


Colton thanking Nate for his walking chair!


After Church - 2/1/09


Gina & Colton!


Uncle Nathan & Colton:) 1/31/09


So much snow! 1/30/09


Blues Game!

Dinner with the Wards in St. Louis!


Heather (Nate's sister) & I enjoyed a day at the Science Center:) 1/28/09


Sledding time! I also learned I wasn't prepared with my clothes selection...TX doesn't call for warm clothing!

Kicking snow because it's awesome! 1/28/09


I don't feel that I keep up very well with this whole blogging thing! Is it normal to be stressed by trying to figure out a time to blog?! Haha...I'm such a dork! Things have been crazy lately so that's probably part of the reason I haven't been a faithful blogger;)

2 weeks after returning from Honduras, Nate & I ventured to St. Louis to visit his family. We had a great time & even got to go sledding! It was my 1st time to see "real snow," which you have to admit is pretty exciting. I do " " because I don't consider Texas to have "real snow." With the exception of the random snowfall of 1985, San Antonio hasn't produced any snow that deserves the term snow. Yes, I have been in a couple of ice storms in North Texas, yet again, ice does not equal snow! Anyhow, we enjoyed our time there so check out our pictures at the top of this post. Blogger is being dumb & won't let me drag the pictures & I'm not re-attaching them because it takes forever! They are out of order too...oh well.

Since returning from St. Louis...the action has been pretty much non-stop. Nate actually had to take an out of town trip this week & just got back last night so we haven't seen each other in 2 days. We are going to the Silver Ring Thing tonight at Community Bible Church - http://www.silverringthing.com/. We are enjoying teaching our youth on Sunday morning & look forward to learning & growing more, in order to equip them for God's work:)

So, yes...this blog is quite short, but it will suffice for now:) Until next time...

No comments: