Our story is quite unique & amazing:) Ask us sometime and we'd love to share it with you!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

To blog or not to blog...

So it seems that the last time I blogged was when Nate & I got engaged...apparently I'm not the best at blogging! I guess it could have been due to the fact that we were planning our wedding, but that's not that big of a task so I really have no excuse;)

I don't think I want to spend all night blogging since it's been over a year so I'll give a quick update:

1. Nate & I are happily married:)
2. I still work at the Pregnancy Care Center (on a hiatus at the moment), no longer doing childcare. I reception. I love my job, I love my co-workers & I love the Lord for blessing me so much!
3. Nate & I are currently living in Arlington, VA while he attends a 14 wk. intensive - a program that usually takes 2 yrs. to complete. He will have 8 masters credits when we leave here in Dec.! I'm so proud of him!
4. I will eventually update my pictures, but they are on the mac & I'm on the dell. Soon enough my friends, soon enough:)

That is all for now...hopefully I'll get better about updating you with all the fascinating details of my/our life!:)

No comments: