Our story is quite unique & amazing:) Ask us sometime and we'd love to share it with you!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Always so busy!

I again don't have much time to write, but wanted to add some pictures from the past couple of weeks!

We took my mom out for lunch on Dec. 20th to celebrate what would have been hers and my dad's 39th wedding anniversary. It's always a hard time of year, but we had a great lunch and I know she was so thankful we spent that time with her:)

We also got a fun surprise in the mail that same day from Brad & Debbie! They sent us such thoughtful gifts that are greatly appreciated!




I started getting really sick around the 21st, but we were still able to have some fun at the youth Christmas party:)


On Christmas Eve we attended our annual Christmas Eve service at the church, and the Lord moved mightily that night. We were reminded of just how precious our gift in Christ is and our hearts rejoiced in the true reason we celebrate Christmas ~ the wonderfully amazing & beautiful gift of the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!
Christmas Day was very special and we had a great time (other than that morning when I woke up really sick!) We enjoyed time together and with my family, but Nate missed his family so much. We are excited to visit them at the end of January though!




We also got a chance to go downtown on the 26th, which is a rare occurance when you live in SA, but our friend, Lisa's mom was in town so Lisa, Jeremy (Lisa's husband), Cheryl (Lisa's mom), Nate, my mom and I went to dinner and to see the beautiful lights on the Riverwalk. It was a great evening!!
We ended the week with another fun surpise in the mail from Jan! She made us matching pajamas and we had a fun time taking pictures to send to her. I'm still working on getting those pictures to her, actually!!! Things are still really busy, but I'll get them emailed really soon! We love our pjs!!!

Well, my crazy week continues so I am off to volunteer at the Pregnancy Care Center. I will update again when I can!!!

Please be praying for my certifications to go well this upcoming weekend!
Also, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We love you all!

No comments: