Our story is quite unique & amazing:) Ask us sometime and we'd love to share it with you!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Craziness abounds!

We have been going non-stop lately so I haven't had time to update our blog in a while. I really don't even have time right now, but I wanted to post some pictures and what-not:)

We just had Nate's boss' retirement dinner on Friday night, which Nate hosted, and he did an amazing job!!! I was so proud:)

Pre-dinner pic ~ 12.12.08


Angie, Nate & Lisa ~ the hosts/speakers


Nate mc'ing the dinner


Candid dinner shot


It was a long, but successful night!

I had Fiesta Texas tickets that a friend gave me over a year ago, so Nate and I decided to finally go last Sat. It was beautiful with all of the Christmas lights! Half of the rides were closed, but Nate was ok with that because he wasn't much for riding what we rode any way!

He was so excited to be there!;) 12.13.08


In front of the huge Christmas tree
We love this picture:)

On Sunday we had Bethlehem Nights at our church, which was a re-creation of what Bethlehem may have been/looked like back when Jesus was born. Nate was a Roman guard and got to harrass people, and I sang at the Nativity scene. Over 2,000 people came through during the weekend! How awesome is our Lord?!:)
Nate harrassing people!:) 12.14.08

Getting ready to sing

We also just celebrated our 6 month anniversary on Monday so that is really exciting! We had a wonderful evening & we are so grateful for how the Lord has & continues to bless our relationship!

My gorgeous roses from my love! 12.15.08


Self-timers were a wonderful invention!


We were planning on going to Dallas tomorrow for a wedding, but neither of us is feeling well so we decided that we'll just mail the gift. I'm a little bummed because I wanted to take Nate to Gainesville (where I went to college my 1st 2 yrs.), but that will have to wait for another time.


I am also scheduled to take 2 certifications at the beginning of Jan. for Personal Training & Fitness Nutrition so your prayers would be greatly appreciated!
I am really stoked about the upcoming mission trip I'll be going on to Honduras Jan. 12th - 17th! I am blown away by the opportunities the Lord continues to put in front of me to bring glory to His name throughout the nations!!! Nate is so sad he won't be able to go, but he is lifting our team up in prayer, & was such a huge help for me when I was sending out my support letters! Please continue to lift up our team as we prepare to go to Honduras to show Christ's love to those who don't know Him.
I will try to update again sometime soon:) Have a wonderful Christmas!!!!

1 comment:

dreamsandjourney said...

Gina, I love your posts and you just seem like you found such a great teamate =)