Our story is quite unique & amazing:) Ask us sometime and we'd love to share it with you!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

4 years



I just wanted to ask for prayer for my mom, brother & me as we near the 4 yr. anniversary of my dad's death. It is crazy to me how quickly time has gone by. The anniversary is Feb. 26th & we still miss him every single day. Thank you for your prayers...the Lord is faithful & gives us the strength we need for every moment. Be blessed:)


Christmas Eve - 2004

Christmas - 2004


Last picture with my daddy - 1/29/05


He had the best smile & heart! Such a man a faith!

James 5:16, "Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results."

1 comment:

dreamsandjourney said...

I pray for you way more often than I see you =)

I have always had this place in my heart for you, because of losing such a close family member. I lost my sister unexpectedly when I was 14, I'm not sure if I've ever told you that.

Just know I love you and will be thinking of you on that day sweet gal!