Our story is quite unique & amazing:) Ask us sometime and we'd love to share it with you!

Friday, March 13, 2009

I should be asleep, but....

I am waiting for some pictures to download so I am still awake. I haven't stayed up with the blog lately so I figured I'd type while I wait for pictures.

A couple of weekends ago we got to spend the weekend at Canyon Lake with some of our most favorite people in the world! There was a nasty windy cool front that blew in, which messed up my plans for laying out, but we discovered the best game of all time: RUMMIKUB. If my video camera wasn't old school I'd post a video of the official Rummikub winner dance, but it is, so unfortunately you will not be able to partake of the fun, other than in pictures. We had a blast & we look forward to doing it again soon!!!

Becca, Kristen & me chillin' in the hammock - 2/28/09

Shuffleboard fun with Matt & Nate

B, K & G doing the Rummikub dance

This is why we are friends!!!:):):) I love it!

Last weekend we visited Bandera Road Community Church for a special event. The filmmaker of the documentary, "Lord, Save Us From Your Followers" made an appearance after we watched the film & then did a q & a session with the audience. The documentary is awesome. If you have a spare hour & 45 min., I highly encourage you to check it out! The link is http://www.sermonspice.com/lsupreview. We spoke with Dan Merchant (the guy who put it together) afterwards & he is super cool.


The next day we got to go to the Spurs game with my best friend, Kristen & her husband, Matt. We had incredible seats & the Spurs won. Plus, Kristen & Matt are probably the coolest people on the planet.


Spurs game! 3/8/09
Spurs fun with the Minors!:)

Timmy d-ing up Shaq - ya, we won!

Anyhow, this weekend should be full & fun-filled so I'm sure I'll update again in the near future. As for now, I'm going to check & see if those pictures are done downloading!


Oh, and Texas weather is RIDICULOUS! Last week we were in the 90's....the past 2 days it has been rainy & cold. The high today was 50, I think. The joys of living in Texas;)

No comments: