Our story is quite unique & amazing:) Ask us sometime and we'd love to share it with you!

Monday, April 13, 2009

I'm a slacker!

For some reason I'm having a difficult time moving these last couple of photos so I guess I'll just leave them at the top! Happy Easter:)


4/12/09

Shawn, me & Mom at lunch on Easter

So I've done a pretty awful job in keeping up with this blog lately! Things have been constantly busy & I should probably be doing other things right now, but I really wanted to update our blog:)


I had a wonderful birthday celebrating with friends & family! I even got to extend my birthday into April by having dinner at my friend, Kristen's house, last week! It was super fun, as was the Magic Time Machine & dinner at Macaroni Grill with my family! Nate even got me a new phone for my birthday so that was a special gift, which I appreciate very much:)



3/21/09


The making of my birthday hat!

Fun times at the Magic Time Machine:)

Waiting our turn to play Deal or No Deal at D & B's!

I think we tied:)
My actual birthday ~ 3/31/09

Dinner at Mac Grill w/ Nate, Mom, Jess & Shawn


The big 2-7!!!


Dinner at Kris & Matt's ~ 4/6/09

I don't know...we're weird sometimes (or alot)


My beautiful friends ~ Harriet, Heather & Kristen!


Time for some piñata laughs!


Getting my game face on...under the blindfold


To say I destroyed the piñata might be a bit of an understatement


Piñata baseball:)


Tator drove me around the block on the camo motorcycle!

And here is a link to a really funny video of me whacking my birthday piñata:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJhOah46w1s -> I highly encourage you to watch it...it will bring you great joy;)

Nate & I also started playing in a sand volleyball league with our friend Dave a few weeks back so that has been an interesting journey:) We've had fun..for the most part;) We also just started attending a Bible study on Thurs. nights called, "Discovering the Will of God" so we're really excited about the things the Lord is going to teach us throughout the study!


Today we enjoyed celebrating Easter with friends at church & with my mom & brother at lunch. I was also very honored & blessed to be able to sing during the 2 services at church! The Lord is so good & used the song to touch many hearts so I couldn't be more grateful:)



My friend, Ashley was in town!:) 4/12/09

Jeremy, Nate & Zach (I accidentally erased the one of the girls)

Literally one of the best people on planet earth!


My mom & I are leaving on Friday for a fun trip to Florida! We are actually going on a cruise next week so that should be a wonderful girls' get-a-way! Sadly, Nate won't be joining us, but it'll be a good time for him to rest up:)


This week is going to be pretty busy with working at the Pregnancy Care Center, a health fair, playing volleyball, going to the Missions baseball game, packing, & Bible study, but it will be a great week...for sure!

No comments: