Our story is quite unique & amazing:) Ask us sometime and we'd love to share it with you!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Kids are tiring!

So...I have quickly learned just how tiring kids can be! I started my job at the Pregnancy Care Center (where I've been volunteering since last Aug.) last Monday. I'm still helping with receptioning, but my main job now is to watch little ones while their moms attend parenting classes & Bible studies, as part of our Bobby's Boutique program. I typically have up to 5 kids in age range from 9 months - 6 yrs. It's quite a task keeping kids that far apart in age all entertained at the same time! God has definitely been giving me energy to keep up because I have never really worked with kids by myself before. I have helped teachers, but never been completely in charge, until now. Thankfully the kids have been fairly obedient & haven't fought too much so that is a blessing. Anyhow, prayer for energy & endurance is always greatly appreciated!

The PCC Staff! 4/27/09

The cruise my mom & I took at the end of April was phenomenal! I'll post a few pictures, but if you want to check them all out, you can visit my facebook page:)

Drill Time - 4/20/09


Captain's Dinner - 4/21/09


Cozumel was absolutely beautiful! 4/22/09


Our own private island! (plus, 20 other people or so)


On our way back to the boat


Last night on the cruise...we were sad:( 4/23/09

Nate & I have started our crazy wedding season, with one coming up this weekend that I'm singing in, & the others will be in July & Aug. Since we'll be at a wedding on Nate's bday, we're going to dinner with a group of friends on Friday night to celebrate him & the wonderful gift he is to so many:)

Oh, we also went out to celebrate my dad's birthday, & also made it a belated dinner for my mom's birthday since she & I were gone on her actual birthday:)

TGI Fridays - 4/28/09

Mother's Day went well...went to church,to lunch, then just spent some time with family. I am so thankful for my mom, as I know Nate is for his, as well. We love you both:)


Lunch for Mother's Day at Tiago's - 5/10/09
Yes, this is a quick update, & I'd write more...but it takes forever to upload & place the pictures! Have a wonderful week!

No comments: